As Lead Pastor, Shawn is responsible for the overall vision and direction of Nightlight, leads our team, and does most of the speaking at our worship experiences.
Official Sounding Stuff:
- From small town Indiana where a traffic jam is 3 cars behind a tractor.
- Married to Noelle with one child on the way.
- Graduated from Indiana Wesleyan University with Bachelors in Sports Ministry.
- Masters of Divinity from Wesley Seminary.
- Part-time chaplain for Supercross and Pro Motocross series.
Not So Official Sounding Stuff:
- Unable to roll his R's so his future in Spanish-speaking is limited.
- Carries around a hammer at home and pretends he is Thor.
- But didn’t really care for the movie Thor, or any other movie where aliens are trying to take over the world.
- Would love to start cheering for the Buccaneers if they would ever start winning
- Prides himself in being a redneck hipster - which makes it really inconvenient trying to get out of your jacked up truck in your skinny jeans.